Saturday, September 12, 2015

Update

I really need to start sticking with what I say. I have been swamped with school work so I haven't really been able to sit and type up a review. If I am on the computer I end up playing a game with a friend because it is something to do other than school.

I have finished a few more series including
Evangelion
Hellsing Ultimate
and Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu

I have also finished the Dance in the vampire bund Manga and am waiting for Volume Three of Scarlet Order. Here is a picture of the shelf that has Vampire Bund:





I cam currently Reading Trigun, I have the first series omnibus and the first omnibus of Trigun Maximum. Here is a picture of the purchase where I got that
And finally stuff that came with that. (I have another package on the way, I use manga to pad my amazon purchases for free shipping)
And for the hell of it to prove that I am an otaku but not a super otaku


No comments:

Post a Comment