Saturday, October 17, 2015

Problems of Reviewing shows

Reviewing comes with a myriad of problems; mainly you really have to be in the mood to review, also with shows you will often get side tracked to other shows unless you have a group of people to enjoy your reviews. You need reviews for people to enjoy, so it becomes a process of hopelessness and eventual results. I have watched a few shows recently but have mainly been watching Hunter X Hunter, which I think will be my true next review. I may however toss in Ore Twintails ni Narimasu today in order to appease my mind of being guilty over my laziness, though it took me around a month and a half to complete twintails because I kept being sidetracked by other shows which had more enduring plots. Though twintails has a good amount of plot (if you catch my drift). Fuck it today is a review day now. But first I will get back to the subject at hand.

Reviewing is a beast which requires special attention because often times you will catch yourself just enjoying yourself watching shows and wont think to actually ponder the show in an analytical format. This has happened to me a bunch and it leads to me not even remembering what I was going to say about some shows and having to rewatch them, which I only rewatch a show after at least a year has passed because seeing the same thing multiple times tends to sully its view for me. Thus I will begin going through my backlog and attempt to get through my backlog on at least a biweekly format. Around Christmas I am planning on purchasing a microphone which will allow for some high quality voice work, which will hopefully allow me to pump out reviews at a quality which suits my own expectations for myself. On to go finish the black lagoon review that has been sitting since may. (Laptops make reviews so much easier, I would even take a crap laptop just for that purpose"

No comments:

Post a Comment