Saturday, October 17, 2015

Just a comment I posted that I felt needed mentioning



This is a comment which I put on an interesting explanation of MEMEME, it may sound self righteous but that's because that is how I learned to cope with life.

I enjoyed MEMEME and Girl. With MEMEME the obsession side is accurate, moderation is required in everything, even moderation. To be honest I don't get out much, but that is because I don't have money for it, though I go to school and am regarded highly for my charisma. I am an otaku and collector but the thing I am obsessive about is experience. I want to experience everything because life feels so short, because of this I am proficient in a large variety of skill and learned to have charisma in all things I do. I was shy when I was young, but learned a few years ago that if I simply think about myself and think of how I would want me to be, I can be successful. For instance I enjoy acting, I currently have a near perfect score in my theatre arts class and choir classes, I keep being told to take certain routes. I am told this in many other subjects, especially regarding computers.

The reason I have gotten this far but still have a otaku and gaming lifestyle is because of narcissism, view yourself as the most amazing person in the world and you will be the most amazing person in the world. Love what you do, laugh at yourself. Life is subjective, if you have a sad outlook on life then you will be sad. Learn to laugh, even if the world thinks your inappropriate for laughing at something, be content with the fact that you are you, not anyone else. Probably the biggest inspiration to me for learning to deal with life was Welcome to the NHK, I find myself teetering between Sato and Yamazaki in how I live my life. Whenever I leave a place where I have been for even a month I get them saying that they miss me and want me back because it just isn't the same without me. I leave a trail of quirkiness, as I am blunt and honest about nearly everything (especially sexuality). Take this as you will but this is how I came out of a pit of years without friends, years of being cast from society for no other reason then that I was vulnerable. Now I am at a point that nothing effects me, I can take all the insults in history and not be phased simply because I have self confidence (also because I was forged in the fires of one of the worst schools socially in the midwest). Done with my diatribe, go back to watching videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment